My goal is that you will feel you have received the highest quality care in a caring, non-threatening environment. I believe that a beautiful smile is based on a solid, healthy, gingival foundation, which is why I provide high-quality care and predictable results as comfortably as possible.
- ABP board-certified periodontist, 2010
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry – DDS, MS oral biology, periodontics/periodontology, 2008
- Brigham Young University-Hawaii – Bachelor of Science in biology/biological sciences, 2002
- Periodontist – Periodontics Hawaii LLC, 2013 to the present; Honolulu, Hawaii
- Dentist/periodontist – US Army, October 2010 to July 2014, TAMC